Hello! Today I will talk about of the current teacher's statement.
I personally write about this topic because id includes me completely then I am a kindergarten student, but I think that is a really important issue at national level, because the education in our country in one way or another, it affects all of us.
Thoughout the years teachers have often manifested different problems that the State has never solved or given the necessary atention, this reaffirm the invisibility and little value that is the pedagogy career.
In this chance today June 3, 2019 the Teacher's School has made the call to the stoppage of teaching activities at the national level is mainly for the following reasons:
I personally write about this topic because id includes me completely then I am a kindergarten student, but I think that is a really important issue at national level, because the education in our country in one way or another, it affects all of us.
Thoughout the years teachers have often manifested different problems that the State has never solved or given the necessary atention, this reaffirm the invisibility and little value that is the pedagogy career.
In this chance today June 3, 2019 the Teacher's School has made the call to the stoppage of teaching activities at the national level is mainly for the following reasons:
- Collective bargaining that sought to revolve the historical debt that exists with teachers was rejected.
- The double teacher evaluation.
Mario
Aguilar, the president of the school of professors said: “"We are calling
for improvements in working conditions and, above all, attention to public
education which is now falling apart. There are schools that have plagues of
mice, schools that do not have supplies to make toilet in the bathrooms,
schools where being in the first of June, still do not arrive the pedagogical
materials".
A curricular reform emerged that takes away the compulsonary nature of the subjects of history and physical education. Forgetting how important it is to know the history of our country and the importance of sport fot a healthy life.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario