My dream career


My dream job when I was a child was to be a doctor and when I grew up I wanted to be a  psychologist.
When the years passed and I grew up I realized that I didn't like sciences and I turned away from those options. Little by little I took a liking to the social sciences.
At the moment of applying to university i didn't have more options, I was sure I wanted to be a children's educator. So I just applied to this.
I decided study preschool education after staying two months taking care of three cousins babies. It was the first time that I did it.
My experience in the university has being better that I thought, I like so much my career and my classmates. I have also get very good grades.
In the future I would like to work in the SENAME.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Education in contexts of confinement

Auto-biography