Auto-biography

My name is Marwill, because my parents united the first part of their names. Marisol and William.

I was born on December 7, 1998 in Santiago, Chile. 
My mother has fifty three years old and my father fifty four years old. Are married twenty five years ago.
I have two brothers. their names are Nicolas and Williams. The first study kinesiologyand Williams is gynecologist.

I grew up without grandparents because when I was born they
had already died.

Me, my parents and brothers we live together in a house located in the commune of independence, Santiago.

I studied at the Santa María de cervellon school, then at the
pre-university pedro de valdivia and now at the university of chile.

I don’t like sports very much but I go to the gym with my younger brother, Nicolás.
With my family we have made two important trips, north of Chile and Argentina

Comentarios

  1. I enjoyed reading your post, I think it's entertaining the story of your name :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I had never met or heard a person with a combination of their parent's names

    ResponderEliminar
  3. How interesting the origin of your name. I hope you like it, because it's unique!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Education in contexts of confinement