FUTURE JOB


In my childhood and adolescence I went through different periods, where I thought to study many different things.

When I was a little girl I had the idea to study medicine because my two brothers wanted to do it and in my family they gave me doctor toys.

When I grew up a little more, already in high school, I wanted to study psychology, I found it was the best thing and said that if I didn’t study Psychology, I didn’t want to study anything else. I started to investigate about it, I had a lot of information because I read about it, I even looked for universities where I could study that.


I was totally determined to study psychology, but in the summer of 2016, just before I entered to fourth year of secundary I had a very good experience with babies. For two weeks I nursed four cousins who lived in Viña del Mar, it was my best panorama to go there in the summer holiday but those were the best.

At that moment I realized that what I really wanted in life was to be around children, so with total decision I forgot the idea of studying psychology and on the day of applying to university I just placed the option of studying preschool education

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Education in contexts of confinement

Auto-biography