Postgraduate Studies

I would like as future preschool teacher study English in some college or university, but not in this because there don't exist this career like Pedagogy.

Before to applying to University in some moment studying Pedagogy en English were a option, because I had good markers in this subject in the school and my best friend that was bigger than me, he had enter in to study that and He contagious me enthusiasm for knowing English and for the career, but evidently I don't studied this.

I consider this option because  I always have wanted learn it and in this moment I think that is necessary for read some texts, travel to other country, talk with inmigrants and specially teach to children, because often the kindergarden or school they ask teachers who speak English to teach them in "Kinder". Frequentlly this happens in sectors with more money.

Strangly I would like studying in Chile and not to travel to other country in where for example speak in English like E.E.U.U, Englad or other, and i know that the best form to learn other lenguage is travel to there or living there for a time but i'm very close with my family, specially with my mom that i couldn't stay off her.

On the other hand i woul like this because as I said in previous posts also I like working with children of nearby form, in their houses and i would like to do private tutoring of English but only to children in early childhood, really i don't like teenagers.

Resultado de imagen para estudiar ingles

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Education in contexts of confinement

Auto-biography