IN THE FUTURE


Hello! In this post I will talk about the current development of working field of preschool education.
Really this field has ever been complicated, because is very difficult get a good work. Exits a lot of kindergarden an school with preschool education but often don’t they hire a many teachers for this field. Also is very bad payed, but this not is the most important for me, because I will like working in other area of early childhood, for example directly with children in their homes, with small amount and with a closer and affective work, because the work in classroom the work is more pedagogical and cold and personally I don’t like that so much. For example is very difficult see a baby crying and I can’t take it in your arms or caress it, because in many kindergarden that is prohibited. For this reason I personally prefer  working  in contexts not conventional like a kindergarden much less in school.
As I mention before in other posts another way I will like in contexts of confinement like a SENAME, because in this moment I’m doing my practice of this year in this side and although it has been very difficult specially on an emotional level I think that in these contexts there are more needs and lack of affection and attencion, that is what I most care about working with children and babies, since many times they don’t have this because their parents aren’t present or they simply can’t be given.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Education in contexts of confinement

Auto-biography